The Center for Allergy offers specialized allergy treatment for patients suffering from seasonal allergies such as hay fever; year-round allergies from pets; and food allergies. We offer expert evaluation and treatment based on the latest advances in allergy treatment techniques. Our solutions include both medical and non-pharmacologic therapy, allergy shots, and sublingual immunotherapy. Regardless of the nature and extent of your allergy symptoms, we’ll provide treatment that helps.
- Do you have “hay fever” symptoms such as sneezing, watery nasal drainage and nasal itchiness?
- Do you have chronic nasal congestion and/or post nasal drip?
- Do your eyes itch, water, get red and/or swell?
- Do you have asthma (wheezing), tight chest and/or chronic cough?
- Do you have skin problems such as eczema, hives or itching?
- Do you have chronic fatigue due to difficulty breathing, snoring or a stuffy nose at night?
- Are your symptoms worse seasonally?
- Do your symptoms change when you go indoors or outdoors?
- Are your symptoms worse after going to bed or in the morning on arising?
- Are your symptoms worse when you come into contact with dust?
- Are your symptoms worse around animals?
- Do you have any close blood relatives with allergies?
HOW DID YOU DO?
If you answered “yes” to 4 or more of these questions, it is highly recommended you see one of our sinus & allergy experts for an accurate diagnosis and evaluation of treatment options. Ask your provider at today’s appointment for more information.